Thursday, January 10, 2008

January 10, 2008

Another new year, a fresh start, and my first blog.  I make jewelry that tells a story.   What's a former English major to do?  I like the 3rd dimension of objects.  I'll tell you about new pieces I'm making and link viewers to my website.  My jewelry career began in 1970.  It's been so much fun, I can't stop.  I continue with the insect jewelry which I've been making for over 10 years. There are and have been other forms, and you can see them on my website.  I work directly in the metal and use many tools and techniques.  Figuring things out is a good challenge.  


Maybe a little talk about the weather?  Maine had lots of snow in December, broke a few snowfall records, and now it's melting.  From a day of 9º to a few days later and 65º, what a switch.  They call it the January thaw.


No comments: